The Global Lung Cancer Surgery Market report presents comprehensive information covering insightful data for businesses and investors. The report studies the historical data of the Lung Cancer Surgery Market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
The global lung cancer surgery market size was USD 5.72 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 2.8% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing prevalence of lung cancer due to sedentary lifestyle is a major factor driving market revenue growth. The most common cancer that results in mortality globally is lung cancer. In the U.S., an estimated 236,740 people were diagnosed with lung cancer in 2022. 3.08 million middle and high school children use at least one tobacco product, including e-cigarettes, while almost 40 million American adults still smoke cigarettes. The U.S. spends about USD 225 billion annually on medical treatment to cure diseases brought on by adult smoking.
In addition, technological advancements in surgical instruments is another key factor driving market revenue growth. For instance, in December 2020, India Medtronic Private Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Medtronic plc., announced the release of EEA Circular Stapler with Tri-Staple Technology, the world’s first 3-row Circular Stapler with variable height staples. This technology has a sloping cartridge face that reduces tissue stress, provides constant efficacy over a wide variety of tissue thicknesses, and enables better perfusion into the staple line.
Request Free Sample Copy @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1540
Key market aspects studied in the report:
- The surgical instruments segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Advanced surgical tools have improved flexibility and convenience of use of devices in complex surgical operations, which promotes lung cancer surgical procedures.
- Furthermore, technological advancement has aided expansion of the surgical energy instruments segment. Power surgical instruments save surgery times by providing steady performance and top-notch functionality.
- The thoracotomy segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. A thoracotomy is a surgical technique that involves making an incision between ribs to examine and access lungs or other organs in the chest or thorax.
The primary objective of this report is to provide the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and buyers engaged in this sector with access to a deeper and improved understanding of the global Lung Cancer Surgery market.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Accuray Incorporated, General Electric Company, Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Olympus Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, B. Braun SE, Medtronic plc, AngioDynamics, Inc., and FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1540
This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Device Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Surgical Instruments
- Monitoring Devices
- Endoscopic Instruments
- Surgery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Cancer Hospitals
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Browse Full Report Description @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lung-cancer-surgery-market
The latest research report entails an in-depth analysis of the current growth opportunities for various regions of the Lung Cancer Surgery Market, gauging their revenue share over the forecast timeline. Furthermore, the report analyses the year-on-year growth rate of these regions over the forecast duration. The leading market regions profiled in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Key reasons to buy the Global Lung Cancer Surgery Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Lung Cancer Surgery market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Request Cumtomization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1540
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Protein Chip Market
Botulinum Toxin Market
Wireless Display Market
Stool Softener Market
Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate Market
CAR-T cell therapy Market
Laser Technology Market
Printed Electronics Market
Pressure Sensor Market
Remote Lawn Mower Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Reports: video surveillance market | hair styling market
Trending Titles: license management market | smart transportation market