8 Dupes for The Viral Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Drops
Famed beauty brand Drunk Elephant is taking social media by storm, as their coveted D-Bronzi Drops have become an essential product for achieving the perfect no-makeup makeup look. Those who have gotten their hands on them swear by the tiny dropper bottles of bronzing ambrosia, claiming it gives the most natural and beautiful glow – even on the most stubborn of complexions.
For those looking for an alternative to the pricey and hard-to-find Drunk Elephant drops, there are quite a few dupes that have recently hit the beauty scene. Check out these eight budget-friendly options that get the job done just as well (but won’t break the bank):
1. CoverGirl TruBlend Bronzer Drops – These lightweight liquid drops are just as easily blendable as D-Bronzi, absorbing into your skin for a natural-looking sun-kissed glow.
2. ColourPop Double Zip Bronzer Drops – A top-rated competitor to the Drunk Elephant drops, ColourPop’s product offers a customizable bronze look by allowing you to layer drops to your desired intensity.
3. Natasha Denona Bronze Palette – For those looking for more versatility, this convenient palette contains a variety of creams, powders, and bronzers that blend nicely to create a beautiful glow.
4. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator – An effortless way to achieve a subtle hint of bronze, this liquid illuminator is easy to layer on for a sunkissed look no matter the occasion.
5. Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Highlighter & Bronzer – Packed with antioxidants and a blend of vitamins, this two-in-one product gives a natural-looking finish and is great for sensitive or mature skin.
6. e.l.f. Bronzer Drops – This affordable option is best for understated looks, as it is quite subtle compared to its competitors.
7. BECCA Sunlit Bronzer – With a dewy, skin-like finish, this bronzer contains ingredients to protect from the sun and combat signs of aging.
8. Milani Prime Shield Matte + Poreless Primer & Bronzer in One – Perfect for these hot summer months, this sweat-proof combination of primer and bronzer will help to control oil and keep your makeup looking fresh.
Whether you’re looking for a full-blown sunkissed look or a hint of illumination, check out these picks as an alternative to the popular Drunk Elephant drops. With so many options available, you’re sure to find one that works for you and your wallet. [ad_1]
With the Well+Good SHOP, our editors put their years of know-how to work in order to pick products (from skin care to self care and beyond) they’re betting you’ll love. While our editors independently select these products, making a purchase through our links may earn Well+Good a commission. Happy shopping!Explore the SHOP
When TikTok mega star, Alix Earle, started adding the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi drops to her moisturizer for a glow-y, sun-kissed makeup base in her “get ready with me” videos, #BeautyTok quickly followed suit, which, spoiler alert, made the bronzing drops impossible to find. If you’re one of (probably) millions who have been hit by the Alix Earle effect, or you’re a D-Bronzi lover in dire need of a restock, the good news is that there are plenty of readily available dupes that deliver an equally bronzy and sun-kissed effect. Mix them into your moisturizer or foundation, or apply them alone, these radiance boosting dupes are arguably even better than the real thing.
8 Dupes for the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Drops that are always selling out
Saie, Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter in “Sun Glow” — $28.00
Made of 75 percent water, the Saie Glowy Super Gel has a lightweight, gel formula that’ll agree with every skin type. It’s powered by moisturizing glycerin, antioxidant vitamin C, and vitamin-rich rosehip seed oil—giving it real skin-care benefits. Even better, there are zero flecks of discernible glitter in the formula, which means you’ll have a lit-from-within, post-vacation glow and not an Edward Cullen sparkle.
Indeed Labs, Nanobronze Bronzing Drops — $25.00
Indeed Labs’ Bronzing Drops feel and look identical to the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi drops, at a fraction of the price. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, antioxidant-rich cacao extract, and protective kelp extract, the tinted serum is an instant wakeup call for dull, winter skin that offers long term benefits—combatting the look of redness over time, and shielding skin from environmental stressors.
Flower Beauty, Heatwave Bronzing Essence — $18.00
These liquid bronzing drops by Flower Beauty give a similar effect to the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi. Jam packed with golden, bronze pigments, the lightweight, oil-free formula gives skin a sunkissed, summertime glow, with practically zero effort. According to reviews, it blends out with ease (alone, and over and under foundation) and a little goes a long way. Which means the bottle will last forever in your makeup bag—and for less than $20 bucks? You can’t go wrong.
Pai Skincare, The Impossible Glow Bronzing Drops in “Bronze” — $20.00
Originally $39, now $20
These best-selling glow drops by Pai are like sunshine in a bottle. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, antioxidant rich lemon fruit water, and hydrating algae extract, the Impossible Glow Drops give all skin types a glowy, bronzing boost—while combating dryness and infusing skin with antioxidants. They’re a great option for those with sensitive skin, and according to reviews, one drop is all you need for an illuminated, sunkissed glow.
Live Tinted, Hue Glow — $34.00
A bronzer, highlighter, and serum-moisturizer in one, the Live Tinted Hue Glow will shave a few steps off of your everyday makeup routine. The non-comedogenic bronzing serum uses moisturizing squalane and super fine mica to hydrate skin while imparting a radiant, bronze tint. It can even be applied on the body for a subtle bronze shimmer all over.
Tan Luxe, Super Gloss Face — $49.00
Sure, the Tan Luxe Super Gloss Face costs a smidge more than D-Bronzi—but that’s only because it does more! In addition to giving skin a sheer wash of bronze, the tinted serum also visibly moisturizes and plumps skin (thanks to hyaluronic acid and antioxidant-rich squalane) for a smoother, healthier look. Most importantly, though, it has SPF 30 making it a true skin-care and makeup hybrid.
If the Flawless Filter and D-Bronzi drops had a baby, it would look a lot like the Eaze Drop’lit All-Over Glow Enhancer. Available in four sheer shades, the skin-enhancing formula hydrates skin and blurs the look of pores while creating a glowy and radiant base for makeup (though you could easily skip foundation altogether for a no-makeup look). Plus, they pair beautifully with the brand’s matching skin tint.
Our editors independently select these products. Making a purchase through our links may earn Well+Good a commission.